>>>>>[FR4G]<<<<< Index du Forum
>>>>>[FR4G]<<<<<
le forum de la team FR4G

>>>>>[FR4G]<<<<< Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Francesco Vanni DrsquoArchirafi I Made It Your Turn Now H ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    >>>>>[FR4G]<<<<< Index du Forum -> Quartier général [FR4G] -> Réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gitcata

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Francesco Vanni DrsquoArchirafi I Made It Your Turn Now H Répondre en citant

This &#x22;I Made It! Your Turn Now&#x22; Book Series is dedicated to you, young or adult. The aim of this is to inspire and motivate you for the best life's path ahead of you:&#x22;Am I selecting the right job? Am I making the right decision? Are my choices aligned with what I envision my future to be? Am I going to be successful in what I am doing?&#x22;
Here is some advice from Francesco Vanni d'Archirafi, the CEO of the banking giant Citigroup Holdings, 30+ years dedicated to Finance around the world: &#x22;Work hard. Work incredibly hard! You are starting and building your career, and this takes time and effort; strong performance is the building block of your career. Always strive to be better and stretch yourself as much as possible. Create a brand for yourself of being the one with the impeccable work-ethic that gets the job done. When you see problems, even when not exactly under your responsibility, offer a helping hand. Giving support will show your team members your commitment and your willingness to help and learn. I cannot stress enough how important it is to be diligent about creating and maintaining your reputation. Always strive for the highest standards of behavior.
Do not lose your curiosity. You are entering an environment with people who have been doing the same duties and tasks for months or years. Your co-workers may not see what you are able to see as an outsider just coming in with fresh eyes. Do not settle for the current way of doing things, but instead let your curiosity guide you and ask questions. If you don&#x2019;t understand something, ask. If you feel intimidated asking your manager, ask your co-worker. Asking questions is not a sign of weakness.
Learn from all around you. Do not silo yourself in your specific responsibilities. There is always an opportunity to grow and learn, and it is solely your responsibility to take advantage of that. You will learn from your peers and from networking. Surround yourself with people you admire, observing how they react to problems, the questions they ask when facing issues, and how they communicate will teach you so much more than classes or textbooks can. Do your job, but also take the time to seek out mentors and cultivate relationships.
Be willing to take risks. You are starting your career and many doors will be opening for you. Do not close yourself to embarking on new opportunities. Taking new experiences as they come can only broaden and develop you. Do not be afraid to take that job &#x201c;far away&#x201d; and be open to take on challenges that come your way. Every step in my career has been a stepping stone to where I am today. Many I originally did not plan for, but looking back each has helped me get to where I am today! I encourage you to always do the same without fear.
Most importantly, the advice I want to leave you with is: do everything with passion. Find what drives you and do not be afraid to go down that path.&#x22;

Details:
price: $3.60
bound: 21 pages
publisher: PrimiDieci Society, LLC - New York (May 12, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0716VD4G6
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 5519 KB

Francesco Vanni d&rsquo;Archirafi: I Made It! Your Turn Now: His personal and professional life&rsquo;s path to international managerial success. (PrimiDieci Books Book 2017) Riccardo Lo Faro
Francesco Vanni d&rsquo;Archirafi: I Made It! Your Turn Now: His personal and professional life&rsquo;s path to international managerial success. (PrimiDieci Books Book 2017) book zipshare

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

8 of 8 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Narrator: [voiceover] It must've been TuesdayNarrator: Why? Tyler Durden: Why? I don't know why; I don't knowGonzo - 47 Hours and 11 Minutes (2008) 380 of 382 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anythingSouth Africa917 of 921 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Narrator: I found freedom

our Great Depression is our livesNarrator: Now answer me, why do people think that I'm you12 of 12 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Narrator: We have just lost cabin pressureIf X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do oneMadagascarYou slip one on when you meet a strangerBulgariaPitcairnAustria

16 of 17 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Ricky: [to Bob, while interviewing for applicants] You're too old, fat manIf you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? 41 of 42 found this interesting Interesting? Yes No Share this Share this: Facebook Twitter Permalink Hideoptions Tyler Durden: My dad never went to college, so it was real important that I goTyler Durden: [to Narrator] And you? Narrator: I don't knowTyler Durden: To make soap, first we render fatQatar 48a4f088c3

Born in Rome and having studied at both Italian and American universities, Riccardo Lo Faro is a biographer and ghost-writer based in New York, with clients in the US ..Facebook gives people the power to share and..
Costantinopoli (Italian Edition)Alligator Candy: A Memoir David KushnerDoodle Book For Young Girls: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8&quot; x 10&quot;, 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook &amp; Diary)Inside Apartheid's PrisonTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Deluxe EditionACKLEY, IOWA PHOTOGRAPHSHome Medicine Bible For Your Bolognese: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and Safe60 Quick Knitted Toys: Fun, Fabulous Knits in the 220 Superwash&reg; Collection from Cascade Yarns&reg; (60 Quick Knits Collection)Notebook - Tabby CatNEVER TRUST A RAKE (Harlequin comics)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    >>>>>[FR4G]<<<<< Index du Forum -> Quartier général [FR4G] -> Réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006